The main difference between the 2 powders is the Protein source and Majka herb blend—Nourishing Lactation Powder contains lactation supporting herbs (such as Organic Flax Seed, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Turmeric Root, Organic Caraway Seed, Organic Clove Bud, Organic Shatavari Root, Organic Sweet Potato Root) for breastfeeding mamas and a plant-based protein blend (pea, chia, rice)—this powder is recommended for breastfeeding mamas.
The Replenishing powder contains collagen as the source of protein and is a great option for postpartum healing (healing stretched out tissues), stretch marks, hair, skin and nails.
It contains an adaptogenic herb blend (ashwagandha, rhodiola) that soothes the body from all those sleepless nights (can help with anxiety) while supporting healthy energy levels—it also supports healthy hormone levels post baby, healthy hair, skin and nails (for specific hair, skin and nail concerns please check out our Hair Recovery formula).
Nourishing Lactation Power is great for:
- Mamas who need sustenance during the breastfeeding months so they stay nourished
- Breastfeeding mamas who need a boost in supply.
Replenishing Powder is great for:
- Any Mama who has used our Nourishing Lactation Powder and would still like a multivitamin + protein powder+ Probiotics and Enzymes blend to keep her nourished and energized
- Mamas who have had babies years ago and didn’t realize that postpartum nutrition is important and now want to take something as they are still feeling depleted
- Women who want to get pregnant can take this powder as it provides multivitamin and adaptogenic herbs to help calm a stressed body and makes it easier to conceive when the body is not in a fight or flight state.
- Any women without kids who wants a high quality all in one multivitamin/protein/adaptogen powder