Save time in the kitchen and enjoy something delicious! No matter the time of day or night, this 3 minute Mug Cake is sure to be an easy, breastfeeding treat.
The star of this homemade mug cake is Majka's Overnight Oats- which contain over 7 galactagogues and adaptogens to nourish YOU, your milk supply, and overall well being.
So, eat up something that will satisfy your tummy, sweet tooth, and milk supply!
- ½ cup Majka Lactation Overnight Oats
- ¼ cup pea or soy milk
- 2 tablespoon egg whites
- 1 medium banana, divided
- ½ tablespoon date syrup or liquid sweetener (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoons of peanut butter
- Mash ½ banana in a large mug. Keep the other half for topping.
- Add ½ cup of Majka Lactation Overnight Oats, milk, egg whites, date syrup and teaspoon vanilla extract to the mug. Stir to combine.
- Heat in the microwave for 2-2:30 minutes or until the center is mostly set.
- Allow baked oatmeal to sit for 1-2 minutes for oats to firm and cool.
- Slice the other half of the banana. Place on top of the baked oats with peanut butter.
Tag us on Instagram if you make this recipe at home. We’d love to see — and share — your creation! @lovemajka #lovemajka #fuelingmotherhood