Your Chocolate Lactation Bites, almond butter, chocolate, and nature’s caramel meet in sweet sweet harmony.
And they’re even good for up to 3 months in the freezer!
(AKA the PERFECT hiding spot!)
Majka No Bake Brownie Lactation Bites Recipe
- 8 Chocolate Majka Bites
- 10-12 Medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 16 pecans
- ⅓ cup dairy free chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- To make the date caramel: In a food processor, blend the dates, hot water, almond butter and sea salt until completely smooth. This will take a few minutes and you may need to scrape down the sides of the food processor.
- In the meantime, heat the chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments until melted. Make sure to stir in between each round. Once melted, add the coconut oil to thin. Set aside.
- Once the date caramel is smooth, place 1-2 teaspoons of caramel on top of the Chocolate Majka Bites. Press two pecans into the caramel. Place the bites on a plate. Drizzle with 1-2 teaspoons of melted chocolate. Put in the fridge or freezer to set.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 weeks or in the freezer for 3 months.
*This recipe makes extra date caramel. Store in an airtight container for 1 week in the fridge. Use it as a dip for apples or use it in place of a liquid sweetener like honey or maple syrup in recipes.
Nutrition (per bite):
- 234 kcal
- 13g fat
- 29g carbs
- 5g protein
- 14g sugar
- 4g fiber
Want more recipes using our Lactation Bites? Then you'll love these Cheesecake Bites, and don't forget to pair them with our our 3 Ingredient Golden Vanilla Chai Lactation Latte when you need a little afternoon pick-me-up!