Hellooooo Fall, mamas! This season, we’re partnering with Bumpin Blends to bring you pre-blended Fall Smoothie Cubes to support your milk supply and quality. These cubes are designed by dietitians to boost your milk supply, enhance the quality of your milk, increase mental clarity, boost energy, and reduce mood swings and anxiety.
The best part? They are all equipped with our Majka Lactation Protein Powders already blended in! With flavors like Pumpkin Pie, Ginger Snaps, Double Chocolate Cookie Dough, Cinnamon Chai, and Apple Crisp, staying nourished has never tasted so delicious.
With the weather cooling down, a smoothie might not sound like your beverage of choice… So, we’re sharing our favorite cozy Fall recipes using these versatile smoothie cubes!
PUMPKIN PIE OVERNIGHT OATS
- 2 Pumpkin Pie Cubes
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp sliced almonds
- A sprinkle of cinnamon
- Add all ingredients except cinnamon to a mason jar or tupperware, seal and shake to combine.
- Let sit in the fridge overnight.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
- These overnight oats are delicious with ANY of our Fall blends, and the nutrition of them can be enhanced with flax seeds, hemp seeds, goji berries, or fresh berries on top!
APPLE CRISP BREAKFAST BOWL
- ⅓ cup instant rolled oats or quinoa
- ⅓ cup boiling water + 2 tablespoons for apple prep
- 2 Apple Crisp Blend Cubes
- 2 tablespoon unsalted grass-fed butter (or virgin coconut oil)
- ½ cup diced apple
- A pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Make the oatmeal: mix instant oats or instant quinoa with boiling water, stir and add in 2 Apple Crisp Blend Cubes
- Make the apples: Melt the 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the apples and season with a small pinch of salt; toss to coat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the apples are lightly browned and tender, 5-7 minutes. Add the cinnamon, maple syrup and water. Bring to a boil and cook until the liquid has thickened, 30-60 seconds.
- Build the bowls: Spoon the warm grains into bowls. Top each with caramelized apples and sprinkle with walnuts. Optional: drizzle with maple syrup.
- No time to saute apples? You can meal prep them in advance and microwave, or try mixing apples, butter, and cinnamon in the microwave (covered) stirring every 10 seconds in a pinch!
DIRTY CINNAMON CHAI BLENDED LATTE
- Blend 6 Cinnamon Chai Cubes with cold brew instead of milk - pour and enjoy!
- You can also use milk and a shot of espresso!
COOKIE DOUGH NICE CREAM SUNDAE
- Blend all ingredients
- Pour into freezer-safe cake pan
- Freeze overnight
- Scoop your nice cream into a bowl
- Top with your favorite sundae toppings!
- Hide this before your whole family finds out and eats it all!
GINGER SNAP ICE CREAM POPS
- Blend Sweet Potato Ginger Snap cubes with almond milk.
- Pour into popsicle mold and let sit overnight.
- Pour warm water on outside of mold to help release your pops and enjoy!
- This recipe is delicious with any one of our Fall blends! You can also share it with your little one to relieve teething discomfort.
Want more recipe ideas to complement your breastfeeding diet? Check out these posts and recipes for some inspiration!
We’d love to see what you think - to share a photo of your creations, or maybe your own recipe with the cubes, tag @lovemajka and @bumpinblends!